Monday, February 1, 2010

Books, Books, Books


As a teacher, I get the privilege to work with students on a daily basis. One of the things I enjoy most about my job is hearing students talk about the books they are reading and enjoying. In the above picture, I've include some of the better books I've read over the last year or so (Peak,

Flush, eggs, Lawn Boy and The Wednesday Wars) and books I can't wait to read (Dodger and Me and Zen and the art of faking it by Jordan Sonnenblick, my current favorite author!). What I'm really wondering is what are you reading? Please let the readers know by commenting on what you have recently enjoyed and why. Thanks in advance to all those who post. Happy reading to all.

5 comments:

  1. I just saw that you had a blog on the technology video that Jen Legatt did! I wanted to come check it out. Do your kids like it?? Mine was a big hit when I was in the middle school...the high schoolers aren't as excited about mine now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to meet Jordan Sonnenblick at the IRA in May! He was fanastic. I have my students read Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie for a literature circle book! Even my 11th and 12th graders like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well right now I am reading Flush and Timothy of the Cay.
    Kayla S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading the Percy Jackson series. I am almost done with the second book. I can't wait for the Lightning Thief movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Frindle and now I am reading Never Mind. I think it's Awesome so far.

    David M

    ReplyDelete