Friday, February 13, 2009

Favorite reading spot

Two questions for today. First of all, where is your favorite place to read? And then, when is your favorite time of the day to read? For me, I really enjoy waking up, grabbing a warm blanket, and heading down to my 'pillowy' couch to dive into a book. There is a certain calmness in the morning that really helps me focus and get the day started on the right foot.  I'm also a big fan of reading in my bed before going to sleep, but I think most good readers enjoy that. I'd like to hear about the other places you enjoy your literature. As always, I'll be excited to see your posts. Make today a great one!

9 comments:

  1. Well I'd have to say my bed and around when i go to bed. Because reading is relaxing to me and helps me sleep P.S. I like the picture u have

    Josh O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite place to read is on my staircase,I like to read when I get done with my homework.


    -Caitlyn;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite place to read is in my room or in the car.I like to read before I go to bed at night.And in the morning(some times).

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite place to read would probably be my bed, and my favorite time of the day to read would be early in the morning when I get up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite place is in my roomand when I get home

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite place to read is no doubt my room because there is a window behind my bed and the sun comes in (going green). I like to read either right when I get home/when the sun is out or right before I go to bed.



    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite place to read would probably be on the couch or on my mom and dad's bed. I would read anytime but probably in the morning or right after school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite place to read is my room because it is quite in my room.My favorite time to read is right before bed because it makes me tired.

    ~Kassondra~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to read in the family room around 7:30 in the morning. Kyle

    ReplyDelete