Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 2009


Today is the last day of February! There were lots of fun-filled events that happened during the shortest month of the year and I would love to read about what you enjoyed or remembered most. There was the Sock Hop to start the month out followed by Valentine's Day, No School on Presidents' Day, the ARES Book Fair, Culver's Night, conferences, and finally the early release in which we saw a little snow fall (okay, a lot of snowfall). These are just some of the things that went on in February I remembered after looking in my school planner. For those who post, please let the people who read this blog know what you enjoyed most during the past month. This may take a bit more than a sentence or two, so take your time as you post. Also, please remember to take the extra minute or two to REREAD your post before publishing (your audience will appreciate that!) Thanks to those who post and enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I had some fun this month but one of my favorite times was playing my 3 basketball tournaments. We won 5 games but I was kind of surprised because we haven't won a lot of games this year. I also liked when we had early release because my friend, Zach, and I played football for about 2 hours. I would say I had a pretty fun February for not liking snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I had a lot of fun last month by playing soccer in the Rosemount dome,going to Rocky Rococos for a fun filled (family) birthday party, and going to Buck Hill (for my first time) to celebrate one of my best friends birthday partys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great month of February because I had celebrated my birthday in the month of February.I have to say it is my favorite month of all.

    ~Kassondra~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I Didn't do a lot because I was sick for most of the month. The only thing was Probably going sledding with my friends(From Vezuveuz) And a few other people That is all I did really

    ReplyDelete