Sunday, May 17, 2009

Camp Pepin


I hope this blog post finds you caught up on sleep from the past few days and ready to create a wonderful Camp Pepin memory book. Remember to get your photos printed quick as your memory books are due Thursday, May 21 at 3:30 PM. We will go over the form for the different pages in this book on Monday & Tuesday and will be spending an hour or two each day this week. Bring your scrap booking supplies if you have them! We'll do some brainstorming at the beginning of the week to help job your memories, but if you want to share some via the blog, I'm sure the readers would love to read them.  As always, thanks in advance to those who post! 

3 comments:

  1. how was camp pepin?



    Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! You should have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Camp Pepin in May 20-22. It was really fun! I went there with my school.

    ReplyDelete