Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day 2009


It's Earth Day and time to talk about what we can do to help our Earth. There are lots of different ways in which you can celebrate Earth Day and one is to do something that will have a positive effect on our wonderful planet. Here are just a few ways in which you can make a difference: reduce, reuse, recycle, wear hand-me-downs, open a window, make a poster, take a cool shower, write a poem, plant a tree or flowers, ride your bike, pick up a park, say "paper" and not plastic at the grocery store, turn off lights when you are not in the room, and many, many more. For today, post what you are going to do are already are doing to help our planet Earth. You could also post a poem about the precious planet. We look forward to your comments! Make today a memorable Earth Day!



3 comments:

  1. I am going to do pick up trash in the water,and on the ground.


    -Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping the cause Duncan. 1,000 blessings upon your home! Thanks also for taking time out of your busy schedule to post on the blog. Job well done and it was great to read what you did on Earth Day 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will plant a tree when i get one. Or maybe take my friends to the place we need to go by carpooling. I plan to do this every day that I can. I also have pond cleanup for boy scouts so I hope that helps.

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete