Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do the Dew Run!

Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Do you enjoy running? If you said yes to the previous two questions, then do I have an activity for you. The annual Dew Run will be held this Saturday morning. There are different race distances (1 & 4 mile runs) you can participate in. You can sign up the day of the race starting at 7:00 a.m. (I know, for some people, that's a bit early on a Summer Saturday morning). If interested, please follow the link below. I'm planning on running in the 4 mile race, but will be watching the 1 mile finishers before final preparations for the 4 miler. Maybe I'll see you there!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really fun. I have nothing going on that day and I love running. Thank you for showing us all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there because this weather in MS is so horrible! I hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete