Monday, June 1, 2009

Scrabble vote is final.

And the vote is in! You have voiced your opinion and the majority will rule. There will be a Scrabble Club meeting at the Ugly Mugg on Thursday from 10:00-11:00 AM. I can supervise the event. Bring your Scrabble boards and dictionaries if you wish.  There will be a quick meeting to discuss the future meetings of the Scrabble club so please bring your ideas on how you would like this club to continue. Hope your summer is off to a great start. Remember to get outdoors when the weather allows as it's very important to get lots of exercise.  See you Thursday morning at 10:00 am. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is jlentsch. I will try to get there tommrow if not I will not make it the next 2 weeks becuse my sister has swimming. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we do the SCRABBLE club this week I will not be able to make it because I have basketball camp this week from 10-12. Sorry I can not make it this week. I will probably be at the one after. Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete