Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where would you go?


Although I'm really loving life in Minnesota, this April snow has got me thinking I'd rather be somewhere else. It would be awesome to see some green grass, trees, and sun on a regular basis. I just was in communication with a friend from Arizona and I was a little jealous on what his weather was like (80 degrees and sunny!). So, I thought it would be really interesting to see where the readers of this blog would rather be. I know we are getting some posts from across the county (thank you to all who have done so!) and the weather may be fine for them, but if you could go anywhere in the word for a few days, where would it be and why? Can't wait to see where you would go to avoid the snow!

9 comments:

  1. I would rather be in Hawaii because it's warm and the ocean is beautiful!

    Amanda Le.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would rather be in Hawaii because it is warm and it does not snow.




    Turner and Miss L.☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○♀♪◙♫☼►◄

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather be in Houston ,Texas because it's warm there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fine here because it is getting nice out. I am not very happy with the snow but it melted in about 15 hours. When I saw it snowing this morning I probably would agree with Amanda about being in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd rather be in the Virgin Islands where the weather is warm and the beaches are beautiful! I can just imagine relaxing on the beach with a great novel in my hands and the smooth, white sand between my toes. The ocean waves would gently rock me to sleep in the evening and the sea birds would wake me up in the morning. If only.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather be in southern California swiming in a pool at my friends house.
    oh yeah please checkout my blog

    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd rather go to Boston. Vave Podell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd enjoy to go to magnificent Seattle,Washington because of the large tower called the space needle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would really like to go back to Georgia


    -Sam

    ReplyDelete