Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Day of March

Today is the last day of March and wow what a month it has been. In class today we are going to use bubbl.us to help us brainstorm events that happened in the month of March. After the brainstorm, we are going to write about one (or more) of these events in our 'writer's notebooks'. So, the idea behind today's post is that I would like to see some of the readers of this blog post their favorite March memories. Please remember who your audience is (a 5th grade classroom)and thanks in advance to those who post. The class and I enjoy reading your comments and they usually help us with discussions in our classroom.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked St. Patrick's day because I LOVE the Celtics and that is kind of their holiday. Also, I get to show off my green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked March 10 because, it was my birthday. I got so much presents that is sooo what I am talking about!!! And I got money!!!! ♥




    - Amanda ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. In March I get excited for Spring and the possibility of one last snow day. Sometimes we celebrate Easter during March and that is a very special time for our family too. St. Patrick's day is a time when I always feel confused, because I am not Irish, but people seem to want everyone to wear green. Such a dilema!

    I love all of the wonderful things you are doing with the class. You are a great teacher and have been such a great motivator. Nicole has become a much more confident reader this year and has become so excited to read. Her vocabulary has been expanding too, for example she has used the word, "plethora" correctly. :)

    -Sarah S.♪♪

    ReplyDelete