Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness is here!


March Madness is officially upon us, and for a lot of people (including me!) this is one of the best times of the year. This past weekend didn't provide the upsets college basketball fans love, but it did have it's fair share of great memories. Please take the time to post some of your favorite March Madness memories and any other comments you may want to add. Then remember, this Thursday begins the weekend when we go from the Sweet 16 to the Elite 8 and by the end of the weekend, the Final 4. Are your brackets still looking good or are they broken? Let us know!

2 comments:

  1. I was very happy to see my alma mater U.N.I. make the NCAA tournament this year. Even though they didn't pull of a victory, they sure tried hard and gave Purdue a "run for their money". They fought hard until the end and were gracious in defeat, and that's about all a fan can ask if you ask me. Hopefully next year Iowa and Northern Iowa (U.N.I.) will make the "Big Dance". Go Hawks! & Go Panters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now my bracket is looking pretty good at home. I have one side of the bracket perfect and the other side with 2 gone. I was wondering if we could see how we are doing at school today.

    ReplyDelete