Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SMARTBoard Podcast

Good news! I'd like to share with the readers of this blog that an idea that started in my classroom was given some impressive attention. A SMARTBoard file I created (with the help of my students) was used on an award winning podcast ( pdtogo.com ). It's a file that we use in the classroom to sharpen our Scrabble skills. I've been listening to this podcast since the beginning of last year and to be the "main event" was very special to me. Thanks to those who helped out. Please take the time to check out the podcast as Ben & Joan always have great ideas to share. Luckily, I also got to share this week. Enjoy!

http://pdtogo.com/smart/

5 comments:

  1. I just listened to your interview.I liked how you always told the truth. I also thought it was interesting how he thought it was very unique, when our class thinks of it as our version of Scrabble

    -Nicole♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Troy,

    Good job on your first podcast! I thought you sounded very informational. The SCRABBLE idea is so good for working in the spelling list and letter combinations, as you told about. Way to go...

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just listened to Ben and Joan, and You while traveling Sunday. Great idea! I'm new to using the Smartboard, and have been listening to their podcasts for about a month and learning a ton. Congratulations on being the Main event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mr. Feustel, My mom and I just finished your podcast. We thought it was really good, but we didn't catch where you messed up. Great job on your first podcast!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. I wish we could have them in our district, but blogging is discouraged and blogspot is blocked.
    I read about your scrabble game on pdtogo. I downloaded the scrabble.notebook. I couldn't figure out how to get it into Notebook software. Any tips?
    Mrs. Paige
    wpaige@warren.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete